✅ The correct answer is:
Maximize the number of blocks they set on their inventory.
Which of the following is NOT a recommended practice for inventory controls?
- Be sure to review the Ad technologies section periodically to make sure they allow any new ad technologies on the exchange.
- Maximize the number of blocks they set on their inventory.
- Keep their most important rules at the top of the list to ensure they are reviewed first.
- Combine inventory that requires the same pricing or blocking into the same rules to minimize their list of rules.
- Be wary of setting floor prices without analyzing their account performance.