✅ The correct answer is:
Do nothing, as publishers are not responsible for monitoring the user-generated content on their site.
A publisher whose site contains a lot of user-generated content would like to ensure they don’t violate the AdSense content policies. Which of the following would NOT be an effective solution?
- Disable ad serving until post is reviewed.
- Enabling their users to report possible abuse by adding a “Report violations” link to every post.
- Use Captcha verification to prevent automated posts.
- Place the AdSense code only on content created by themselves, by their own staff or by users they can trust.
- Develop a keyword filtering system to monitor the content.
- Do nothing, as publishers are not responsible for monitoring the user-generated content on their site.