✅ The correct answer is:
Use a Google-hosted local storefront.
Create a customized merchant-hosted local storefront.
BetsysBookBar is a book store and cafe that’s had a brick-and-mortar location for years. They’re looking at ways to move into online marketing, and want to optimize their experience with Google ads. What are two options for using Local Inventory ads that are available to BetsysBookBar? (Choose two.)
- Use a Google-hosted local storefront.
- Use a Bing-hosted local storefront.
- Select an online ad from a similar business and recreate it.
- Upload a product list from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Create a customized merchant-hosted local storefront.