✅ The correct answer is:
to put your analytics results in a more historical perspective
The Hootsuite Analytics overview automatically analyzes two time periods: the one you select, and the corresponding length of time before that. For example, if you select the last 7 days, the overview will automatically pull data from the previous 14 days. Why would this be a benefit?
- to put your analytics results in a more historical perspective
- to provide an estimate of future trends
- this is not a feature of the overview module
- to add fullness to your metrics reports
- to make it easier to generate ROI reports for key stakeholders